Tuesday 11 October 2011

TMI Tuesday - 5 Things ...



List five (5) things you have done that other people probably have not done.


Obviously im going to assuming you mean sexually! Me thinks I might have a long list here

Being anally and double fisted

Group sex with 16 people

In a pitch black room shared a cock with partner and we have no idea who it was (post coming soon)

Fucked with an audience of hundereds applauding

Been given an enema by partner (and gave him 4  )



List five (5) things you have not done that other people probably have done.

Ysl was shocked given my adventurous outlook that I haven’t done DP (double penetration)

Other than in the above pitch black room Ive never done a ful on MMF session but I have such a fantasy about it I dont want to spoil it

I havent had sex with my husband for over 3 years now

Lots of things I havent done on my limits list HERE i think it needs an update since meeting YSL





Bonus: What is the oddest thing that you’ve ever seen?

Robinson Crusoe look alikes at every swinging venue! We think this must form part of an unwritten bylaw in swinging circles,

For any swinging to take place there must be:

a strange bearded man present

a man with wild staring eyes

man with shirt on, no pants and the afore mention shirt tied in a knot above his belly button, Madonna cira 1980 style

So many other things we have seen recently that have made me and YSL laugh while at clubs...

The woman that snorted when cumming

The woman that asked “are ya not bored yet” because we had been slowly enjoying ourselves, she was broad Scottish and looked just like Jimmy Krankie!


People discussing what flavour toasty to have while fucking

People nudging each other as we walked past and putting their hands into praying position because they had seen YSL double fist me.

A little Chinese guy fall over because he was too busy watching me walk down road in Cap D’Adge in my corset and heels.

Bonus, Bonus: What is the oddest, kinkiest, or craziest thing you have ever done?

I think I have too many to list on the kinkiest and I couldn’t decide which is the top 1! I think the most recent would have to be giving each other enemas, video and story of it here.

Craziest thing I’ve done also falls into the best thing I’ve done... go on holiday with YSL. I still can’t believe I managed 9 days holiday not to mention that it was at Europe’s biggest swingers resort and what we got up to. It was the best thing ever because it cemented our relationship, it gave is quality time together and we proved it wasn’t just sex that was keeping us together.


See who else played

6 comments:

  1. I agree with the people present in a swing club, only the guy in the t-shirt with me didn't have it knotted up (luckily)
    Also there always is one creepy guy that is a bit slow when you say no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant believe i have done something u havent. great post as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! We thought we were experienced, but it sounds like we are novices. Great answers! Your list of "haves" and the accompanying links is a huge turn-on! We'd love to have been present to see it in person (and hopefully take part)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...just fucking WOW.

    Love the stories. Love the sex. Love the humor in it all. Love your hotness.

    *I bow down to you*

    You deserve all this happiness and pleasure and more!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the list, your stories, humor and honesty amaze me. Helps me to want to spread my wings a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boundaries are for crossing. Keep crossing the ones that pique your interest.

    ReplyDelete

random