Sunday 20 November 2011

Part 13 - Cap D'Agde, The BDSM Club


At the small dark enclosed reception with Clair Obscur we pay our entrance fee and I’m surprised at how good my French is as we are given instruction and directions. As I hand over my bag the sound of slapping and whipping could be heard, both of us look at each other with excitement and walk through the curtains holding each other’s hand tightly. We see to our left groups of stunningly dressed BDSM enthusiast participating in so many pleasures, to the right was a bar and seating area and through the end another area where we could see a young attractive sub male lay on the floor while 2 ladies, dressed in Moulin Rouge type Victorian corsetry, trample him, balancing themselves with the assistance of Doms stood around and encouraged by the male sluts owner.


Behind us was a coffin table with peep holes and a buffet, had we been anywhere else this eclectic room would have seemed like another dimension but instead it was just exciting… and the buffet looked good!

We headed to the small anti rooms that ran down the left hand side the first room drew us in. At first we watched at the door but YSL then led me into the room and we stood and watch in amazement.

The sub stood facing the St Andrews cross, not tied, she had to keep herself in place, any restrainst I think would of made it easier. Across the base of her back written in French was that she was owned and the name of her master, clearly deeply commited! Her Dom had a large steel tool chest, my mind lept to imagine taking that through customs!!



He whips her harder than I could ever take it and each strike has her growling as she tries to absorb the pain. Each strike has both of us physically flinching but also aroused. He takes out of his back pocket a flogger and thoroughly punishes her back and buttocks, he skin red and bruising already. The next whip I’ve never seen in use in this way it’s like a horse whip for a carriage, long with a small length of rope at the end, the swoosh noise it made as it went through the air had everyone tense up waiting for the sting. He wheeled it like Zoro quickly down her back leaving marks, her knees buckle in the pain and he encourages her back up and she takes it again. After another round of flogging they retire from the room leaving us spectators in bewilderment and awe.

Behind us is a wooden horse type bench to be strapped to and spanked, whipped, flogged, a few people playing about on in but nothing too serious.

The next room has a small lady in her 50’s dressed beautifully, with theeeee most lovely shoes on, tied and blind folded to the cross. Her husband is teasing her and gently cropping her. Adjacent in the same alcove is a sub male attached to a spiders web of chains, a Fem Dom delivering CBT and others around him attaching pegs while he is blindfolded.

To the right are beds with cages around but none in use, too many other things to play on that makes the bed unimportant.

In the end room my eyes lit up, straight ahead was a sex swing, but too the far right of the room a medical play area, during our trip I had found that the angle of penetration on the medical tables had me gushing so hard and such an intense orgasm. As we inspected the room further behind us was a wheel to be tied too, small cages with hydraulic lifts to hoist any subs in, a mezzanine with beds and other restraints and just beyond the medical table was a wet room equipped with enema bags and the like.


We head back to the bar and enjoy a drink while regrouping and planning what we want to do as we watch a Master Class in spanking delivered by the in-house expert on the trampled sub.

Id brought a few toys with us and we took them with us as we headed to the medical table. YSL kissed me and instructed me to take off my panties and lie down, he also reminded me to say ‘red’ if it got too much at any point. I know my breathing changed, my heart beat quicken as I lay back and he slipped on the blind fold. We were alone in the room but within seconds of being blindfolded I heard footsteps approach and stop.

YSL took each leg and placed it in the stirrup, my stiletto through the hole in the base of in to stop my legs from moving, instantly exposing my cunt to the room. Something that none of the previous medical tables hadn’t had was the restraints. YSL slowly fastened each of my ankles and my wrists, Ive never used until this moment leather wrist restraints, I’ve only had the pleasure of the Velcro ones, right now I know the difference. The definite feeling of giving yourself, it wasn’t just playing, the way they hold you so tight and knowing that the only way out of them was trusting YSL to untie me, I could feel my arousal accelerate.

He pulls down my corset and exposes my breasts, taking his time pinching and sucking my nipples until they are hard then he attached nipple clamps firmly on both. The feeling is amplified by how vulnerable I feel as more and more people enter the room to watch. YSL whispers to me that there is now a crowd watching me and my cunt.

YSL moves back between my legs, his hand rubs over my cunt then he pulls away. His not touching me has my skin screaming, the next sensation I feel that takes my breath away is the syringe full of cold lube being squirted into my arse swiftly followed by my cunt. After the shock the cooling sensation is soothing but I find it was placed for good reason as the large butt plug we affectionately call pingu is slowly pushed inside me.

Its so big it takes a few minutes to work in and then relax enough to accommodate it. He slowly strokes my cunt lips helping me to relax and tease me to want more as he taps on it sending vibrations through my body. He joins me at the top of the bed and updates me on the room, whispering that there are now women in cages hoisted above me, I had heard the noise of the hydraulics but not registered what was happening at the time, I was surrounded by people all just watching YSL affectionately abuse my holes, that very thought made me shudder in sexual excitement.

His hand at the entrance of my cunt was the next touch, I’m soaked already and with the added lube he works his hand inside with relative ease. He starts to fist me hard with his other hand working my clit. I forget about the room, I can’t hold another thought in my head beyond how YSL is making me feel. I know Im going to cum hard, Its welling up inside me, every inch of me feels like its surging forward to cum, I try to hold back I don’t want to cum just yet but I can’t stop it, my cunt grips his hand as I shudder and squirt. Pingu is shot across the room, as everything tightens. Im sure it was an amusing moment to of seen but I was too aroused to care.

He doesn’t pause, he knows I need more, with the butt plug removed he takes advantage and fingers my arse, I’m wondering which way this was going because I had a suspicion I was going to get double fisted, I just didn’t know what variety, 2 hands in cunt or one in each hole.

I think he is up to 4 fingers in my arse when he pulls his hand out before pushing it in my cunt to join the other. It was more a groan than a growl but I know I made an animalistic noise as the extreme intensity of him stretching me occurred. Its so what I needed, I half wished Pingu was still inside so I could imagine it was his cock, I wanted to have as much of YSL inside me right now.

He slowly worked his hands inside me and got me into an all consuming frezzy of orgasms, it was almost too much, the sensory deprivation adding the final touch to the scene. I could feel the Daddy of all orgasms starting to build, I know this will be the end of the session as I won’t be able to bare anything else as it starts to wash over me, I cum hard and relentlessly gush for what seems like minutes, he slows down as he sees I need to be held, I need the clamps off but not just yet as it would be too much as my body has gone so sensitive. He slowly removes his hands and without loosing contact he makes his way to the top of the table and holds me. Slowly unbuckling me as I still shake and shudder. He takes of my blind fold and moves so I can see how full the room is. I look around, absorb and then return to focus on YSL being the only one in my world right now.

After some caring hugs and firm kisses we venture back out to see what else is happening in the club. The small woman that had been previously tied now had her husband tied naked and was playing with a riding crop. Tap, Tap Tap on his nipples, tap tap tap, on his thighs then what sounded like harder and louder tap, tap, tap on his cock. Both me and YSL were transfixed by this couple, so ordinary looking, so affectionate, so trusting and so god damn naughty as she handed a riding crop to me and gestured for me to deliver more strikes to her blind folded husband. I smiled at YSL and enthusiastically took the challenge. Slowly and gently, at first, initially he didn’t know it was someone other than his wife. As confidence and knowledge of how to strike the crop I grew a little more enthusiastic with each blow. As he flinched his erection stayed so hard, I struck his cock just as she had and watched it rigidly sway. She took hold of his cock and nipple and I struck his thighs, his face registering the confusing of how she was able to do this then the realisaton of another participant made him smile.

I hand back the crop and we head to the bar almost childishly giggling with excitement. We notice on the wall the vast array of whips, paddles, riding crops and other tools of the trade for anyone to borrow. After a light nibble from the buffet and a few refreshing drinks we go to watch a riding crop demonstration. The Moulin Rouge dressed lady was strapped onto the horse type bench by her calves and forearms, Mmaking her arse a perfect target. The spanking trainer, brandishing 2 matching riding crops, then went to town on her peach. His skill was evident as he found her limits and kept pushing her gently, replacing her composure and correcting her body positioning as she pulled away with the crop.

When she has had enough the room empties and we decide to take advantage of the library of tools and the bench. YSL disappeared while I climbed sheepishly onto the bench, I don’t look to see what he returns with I just await the delivery of it. He lifts my skirt and exposes my naked arse and cunt.

The flogger is first, after a few practices on his hand he throws the first on my arse. It feels good, I like the sensation, the thud and the sting as the leather clatter off my exposed flesh. He increases in speed and intensity as his confidence and visual confirmation of my enjoyment.

He switches to the riding crop, initially just one then trying the 2, the biting sting from the crop had me aching for him to fuck me. I now wanted to be naked on a bed with him. He continues to push me, as I pulled away his hand would appear so gently yet firm on the centre of my back and guide me back so my arse and cunt were presented to him. He strikes my cunt a few times with the crop and I want more but my brain and body argue as I recoil and instinctively to hideaway my cunt and need reminding to hold it in place. He reaches for the whip we had seen earlier, the one that made the Zoro type swoosh and as it struck me I wondered how the woman was still standing. The bite was too much, I took another 2 but I couldn’t take anymore, not while my body felt so intensely stimulated in so many ways from the entirety of the night.

I tell YSL I need him inside me he unties me and helps me down and we head back to our place for some long slow love making. We both wanted a few hours sleep as tomorrow is our last full day of the Holiday.

Full walk around views of the club (prior to an extension they had) are on their site here

If you missed any of the Holiday posts they are here..... lots of pics, video and naughty Tales of our time in Cap D'Agde

HNT Picture Cap D'agde
Part 1 too aroused to sleep
Part 2 flight, arriving and omg
Part 3 Le Glamour, the best swing club experience ever
HNT Cap D'Agde; naked in see and audioboo of sharing Margarets Cunt
Part 4 - sex on the beach **aplause**
TMI video we took while away a
HNT - naked in the sea http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/09/hnt-cap-d-naked-in-sea_28.html
Part 5 la tantra swing club
Part 6 10some on the beach
Part 7 The Germans and Sharing Margarets Cunt
Part 8 The most special day of the holiday
Part 9 the Sauna Club
Part 10 watersports and dunes
Part 11 2nd night at the Spa
Part 12 Beach Entertainment

3 comments:

  1. I may have said this before, but I am amazed you two are able to double-fist so easily. The best I've ever done is one fist and three fingers, and this was with someone who loves fisting. Maybe I need one of those examination tables with stirrups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed from reading this, that YSL hadn't always been a Dom. The way he was so confident in leading you to the table and then fisting you in front of all those people, and you being able to take it like that... just wow. So very, very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BDSM
    Rope Bondage
    London Dominatrix

    Awesome..like the concept...thanks for sharing with us..


    ReplyDelete

random