Thursday 22 December 2016

Cap d'Agde - As never seen before!!

As regular readers will know, I am very enthusiastic about all things Cap d'Agde and I have described my adventures there as well as what the places are like and although there are images scattered around the net that show snapshots of places, some taken with consent, others without (the latter of which I and many others take a very dim view of) there has never been, until now, any way of seeing an overview of the whole of the Naturist Village and it's surrounding areas.

Go to this site (free of charge) and enjoy!!!!

You can even see inside places that I haven't seen before due to them being gated communities that you have to rent apartments in to be allowed entry.

I can't claim credit for having found this site, it all goes to the user capdagde1986 at the One Click Chicks Forum.To view pics at OCC you need to sign up, but don't worry, you won't receive spam for the rest of your life and it's all free....unless you want the videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

random